Monday, February 28, 2011

Yacob land

Ahhhhh. it is so very nice to be here! Yacob land has a mountain, that has one really long chair lift, that takes you to the very top of the mountain and there is only one run, that goes from: powder trees, to park, to more pow pow, to a water fall were you clip out of your skis and ski boots and kayak down a very long river that spells: land. (That is why it's Yacob land.) You can see all of the animals along the river and then you get to my mansion. The water supply comes from The Water Tree. The Water Tree is a tree that hangs upside down from a cloud, (thats where it gets its water from) and has 2 hoses, 1 hot, 1 cold. The hot goes to my crater hot tub, and the cold is my drinking and river water. My language is fwigan, (pronounced: fweegin) this is how you spell hi in fwigan: hi. There is also a colorful forest on Yacob land, and all the trees are different colors and in it lives the rare plada-bird! It his orange, has a long tail, and has a long yellow beak. OOOOO!!!!! There it is!!! I'm off to catch it! Bye!

Yacob :)

4 comments:

  1. Jacob, you're a GREAT writer! I keep telling you that but you don't LISTEN! :) So let's see on your island is recreation, fresh water straight from the sky (nice water catchment set-up), culture in the form of language and even biodiversity! What are you going to DO when you catch that bird? You have a palpable sense of humor, sweetheart. Nicely done. Two questions: WHERE is your island on this earth? Which hemisphere, what coordinates; and what are some more of the physical characteristics of your island...I know you have a CRATER and a MOUNTAIN; do you have a peninsula, an isthmus, a bay, a fjord? What ocean surrounds your island? :) Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn!
    I guess I must admit I'm a pretty good writer. (sigh) :) Question 1: I will keep the plada-bird as a pet. Question 2: My island is not on this earth. Question 3: I have many peninsulas and many bays. Question 4: The ocean that surrounds my island is Niagara sea.

    Yacob :)

    P.S. To niki,
    The food tastes like........CHIKEN!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob! Yacob Land sounds so fun! Can I come and visit? Please say yes!? Well, if not, I can just read about it over and over again! LZ

    ReplyDelete