Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winters in Russia


In some parts of Russia there is a lot of snow it can burry cars and houses. I can't imagine what it would be like to build a giant sled run here in Russia. I think if I was sledding in Russia, I would have a blast. I also saw lots of Wolves here in Russia, they are really playful and cute.







I don't think I ever want to go swimming in Russia. It looks so cold. Apprently the people here in Russia don't wear wet suits. Most of the men wear speedos.

6 comments:

  1. One word:
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

    have fun swimming!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT going to join the Russian swim team!!

    Niki Mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where exactly in Russia did you? What I do know is that video you took of the wolves was beautiful. I love seeing animals in nature when they're doing what they do, unruffled, unintimidated by humans. Please tell us more about where exactly you are. Thanks. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrrr. It makes me cold thinking about it!! Niki, I totally agree with you about joining the Russian swim team! I thought the pool in Truckee was cold! From when I get back to Truckee and then on, when i think the pool is cold, I will remember the people in Russia. Brrrrr. LZ

    ReplyDelete